These 9 Bollywood stars have defeated death.

Image Source: Google

 In 1982, when the shooting of the film Coolie was going on, a painful accident happened with Amitabh Bachchan.

Image Source: Google

 Anurag Basu was diagnosed with acute promyelocytic leukemia, a type of blood cancer, at the age of 46.  He fought this cancer and is healthy today.

Image Source: Google

 Lisa Ray was diagnosed with blood cancer in 2010 and is now cancer-free after beating the disease.

Image Source: Google

 Manisha Koirala was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was 42.  Manisha got it treated in New York.

Image Source: Google

 Rana Daggubati had calcification around his heart!  His condition had become so critical that there was a 70 percent chance of stroke or hemorrhage and a 30 percent chance of outright death.

Image Source: Google

 At the age of just 46, Remo D'Souza had a heart attack.  He was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai.

Image Source: Google

 In 2007, when Saif Ali Khan was 36 years old, he had a heart attack.

Image Source: Google

 Sanjay Dutt has also defeated cancer.  The 61-year-old actor was battling this serious illness for a long time.

Image Source: Google

 In 2018, it was reported that Sonali Bendre had been diagnosed with metastatic cancer.  RVEI Sonali conquered the disease after a long treatment.

Image Source: Google

Image Source: Google

TOP 9 MOST STYLISH INDIAN CRICKET PLAYERS